In four days, I'll be 77 years young!!!! It seems like only not too long ago I sailed into San Francisco Bay looking up above over the clouds to see the Golden Gate Bridge. I still remember the San Francisco Bay water was muddy brown color instead o
2015-01-29 02:37:37 UTC
instead of the dark blue/green color today.
w***@yahoo.com.sg
2015-01-29 05:38:53 UTC
Remember to get your plastic toy guitar for your performance at your birthday party.

Wakalukong
rst9
2015-01-29 06:03:18 UTC
No birthday party.
w***@yahoo.com.sg
2015-01-29 06:12:43 UTC
A fitting birthday present would be a one-way ticket to the caliphate.

Wakalukong
rst9
2015-01-29 06:18:34 UTC
Post by w***@yahoo.com.sg
A fitting birthday present would be a one-way ticket to the caliphate.
Wakalukong
You must have heard ISIS will trade that suicide bomber woman for the pilot.
Jordan didn't say anything about the Japanese journalist.
w***@yahoo.com.sg
2015-01-29 06:21:22 UTC
What I've heard is you said you were high class, but that was just a lie. You ain't nothin' but a humbug dog, cryin' all the time.

I like the truth.

Wakalukong
rst9
2015-01-29 06:25:55 UTC
Post by w***@yahoo.com.sg
What I've heard is you said you were high class, but that was just a lie.
No lie. I am a much higher class than you will ever be.
I never have to sell cars for a living. Car salesman are well-known as liars.
Post by w***@yahoo.com.sg
You ain't nothin' but a humbug dog, cryin' all the time.
You're no Elvis.
Post by w***@yahoo.com.sg
I like the truth.
So would I.
Wakalukong
w***@yahoo.com.sg
2015-01-29 06:47:11 UTC
Humbug Dog likes the truth? Wahahahahohoho! As far as Humbug Dog is concerned, the truth comes last in his life!

What a moronic old fool he is. He doesn't even know himself!

Wakalukong
rst9
2015-01-29 18:15:07 UTC
I see Malaysian Mule is thinking and talking of himself!!!!
Jesus Christ is a WHITE RACE monopoly Power
2015-01-29 13:08:45 UTC
Japs to give 200 million US$ aid to Arab nations
s***@gmail.com
2015-01-29 09:12:07 UTC
Post by rst9
Post by w***@yahoo.com.sg
Remember to get your plastic toy guitar for your performance at your birthday party.
Wakalukong
No birthday party.
That's not what your caregiver Meichi Thai has been telling your Hmong neighbors.

1st February, 2015 is going to be a long night for Meichi Thai and Yuhua Luo as they help Yale Guen Mar to celebrate his 77th birthday. So, Yale Guen Mar, will have time to watch the super bowl on your 77th birthday?

Meichi Thai (Yale Guen Mar's caregiver) has confided in the Hmong neighbors about Yale Guen Mar's celebration of his 77th birthday.

As the year of the ram appears on the horizon, Yale Guen Mar has some special plans for 1st February, 2015 to herald it in advance.

Yale Guen Mar is planning a 77 candle salute on 1st February to celebrate his 76th birthday. It will be timed to last 77 minutes.

Yale Guen Mar has ordered 76 candles form the local Hmong grocery store. He has also bought a heat resistant mat with a hole to fit Yale Guen Mar's asshole.

Come February 1, Yale Guen Mar will lie down naked on his stomach in the porch of his house at 3851 Twilight Avenue in Merced, CA.

Then Meichi Thia will go through a ritual scripted by Yale Guen Mar himself. She will insert a candle into Yale Guen Mar's asshole and light it. She will ask Yuhua Lup to blow pout the candle after a minute.

Meichi Thai will then pull out the blown out candle and insert a fresh one.

The ritual will be repeated 77 times. And after 77 candles have been lit by Meichi Thai and blown out by Yuhua Luo, once candle at at a time, Meichi Thai and Yuhua Luo will sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY for Yale Guen Mar to mark his 77th birthday.

And after that it will be business as usual. Meichi Thai will shove suppositories up Yale Guen Mar's hemorrhoid scarred asshole.

Meichi Thai will apply Preparation H and Tiger Balm to Yale Guen Mar's rectum.

And, finally, Meichi Thai will put a fresh diaper on Yale Guen Mar.

Force sin
2015-01-29 11:32:29 UTC
In four days, I'll be 77 years young!!!!
An advance greeting ....wishing you a very Happy 77 birthday.
Ayaz Siddiqi
2015-01-29 11:51:57 UTC
Happy birthday!
rst9
2015-01-29 18:17:28 UTC
Post by Ayaz Siddiqi
Happy birthday!
Thank you, force sin and Ayaz. But at 77, there is nothing o be happy about.
Force sin
2015-01-29 20:48:18 UTC
Post by rst9
Post by Ayaz Siddiqi
Happy birthday!
Thank you, force sin and Ayaz. But at 77, there is nothing o be happy about.
Sad....
Like you, there are many people who didn't know how to live a happy life in their retirement having lived for long life.

Perhaps it is not too late....if you can rise above the fights you are having with others (eg in your fight with the Indian snake and the Malaysian car salesman)..and

In life, there a plenty of things we can be happy about. We can have endless joy if we open our eyes to the many beautiful things around us...such the the sunrise and sunsets...innocent babies at play...the good music that touch us deeply...the tasty piece of beef roasted to perfection... the glass of vintage wine...the songs of birds and sounds of nature (the waves, the haunting mating calls of the wild in the forests...)..the many little things that we experienced in our daily live...that lift our spirits..such as someone giving up a seat to us in a crowded metro train...a toddler's smile for us...the puppy rushing to greet us when we come home....
rst9
2015-01-29 21:07:12 UTC
Post by Force sin
Post by rst9
Post by Ayaz Siddiqi
Happy birthday!
Thank you, force sin and Ayaz. But at 77, there is nothing o be happy about.
Sad....
Like you, there are many people who didn't know how to live a happy life in their retirement having lived for long life.
Perhaps it is not too late....if you can rise above the fights you are having with others (eg in your fight with the Indian snake and the Malaysian car salesman)..and
Hey!!!! thanks for the excellent description of Satish and Malaysian Mule!!!!
"Indian snake and the Malaysian car salesman)..." It is quite fitting for them!!!
Post by Force sin
In life, there a plenty of things we can be happy about. We can have endless joy if we open our eyes to the many beautiful things around us...such the the sunrise and sunsets...innocent babies at play...the good music that touch us deeply...the tasty piece of beef roasted to perfection... the glass of vintage wine...the songs of birds and sounds of nature (the waves, the haunting mating calls of the wild in the forests...)..the many little things that we experienced in our daily live...that lift our spirits..such as someone giving up a seat to us in a crowded metro train...a toddler's smile for us...the puppy rushing to greet us when we come home....
Yes, nice and quite life in Central Valley!!!
Reminds me of my early life in Arizona!!!!
Somehow, Arizona is never too far from my mind!!!

I'll be 77 on Sunday, but I think I can live another 23 years to make it a century!!!
Who knows? I may see my granddaughters get marry!!!! and see my great-grandchildren!!!!
s***@gmail.com
2015-01-29 21:21:14 UTC
Post by rst9
Who knows? I may see my granddaughters get marry!!!! and see my great-grandchildren!!!!
Yale Gue Mar, you want to see your granddaughters "get marry" ?!!

Yale Guen Mar, you should get Ravinder Singh's grandson to correct your posts before you hit the "post" button. You forgot the Taishanese you knew as a little boy in China and have failed to learn English in USA in the bargain.
Force sin
2015-01-30 21:13:01 UTC
Post by rst9
Post by Force sin
Post by Force sin
In life, there a plenty of things we can be happy about. We can have endless joy if we open our eyes to the many beautiful things around us...such the the sunrise and sunsets...innocent babies at play...the good music that touch us deeply...the tasty piece of beef roasted to perfection... the glass of vintage wine...the songs of birds and sounds of nature (the waves, the haunting mating calls of the wild in the forests...)..the many little things that we experienced in our daily live...that lift our spirits..such as someone giving up a seat to us in a crowded metro train...a toddler's smile for us...the puppy rushing to greet us when we come home....
Yes, nice and quite life in Central Valley!!!
Reminds me of my early life in Arizona!!!!
Somehow, Arizona is never too far from my mind!!!
Ever think about ...going back to live in Arizona for your retirement...at least during the winter months.
During my last visit, I met many Chinese mainlanders in retirements in Scottsdale and Tempe during my daily morning walks. They have summer homes in Whistler (in Canada)...and winter homes in Arizona. They avoided California...the typical SFO and LA lifestyle ..is not suitable for old folks in retirement.
rst9
2015-01-30 22:21:53 UTC
Post by Force sin
Ever think about ...going back to live in Arizona for your retirement...at least during the winter months.
Yes, many times. Other family members can't go because of jobs.
Post by Force sin
During my last visit, I met many Chinese mainlanders in retirements in Scottsdale and Tempe during my daily morning walks. They have summer homes in Whistler (in Canada)...and winter homes in Arizona.
Winter in Arizona some years were very cold, colder than California.
I remember one year, I got off work and drove back to Arizona in short-
sleeve shirt. I couldn't get out of the car to fill up my tank with gas
because it was so cold.
Post by Force sin
They avoided California...the typical SFO and LA lifestyle ..is not suitable for old folks in retirement.
Yes, big cities like LA, SF, Oakland, San Diego,... not good!!!!
Central Valley, excellent!!!! Foggy, very foggy in January!!!!
Jesus Christ is a WHITE RACE monopoly Power
2015-01-30 22:40:20 UTC
a very good life style

Whistle , Canada in Summer ,

and
Scottsdale , Arizona in winter .

if you have lots of cash to burn .
Post by Force sin
Post by rst9
2015-01-30 22:43:15 UTC
Better still

BanFF Canada in summer ,

and

Tucson in winter .
Post by Force sin
Post by rst9
w***@yahoo.com.sg
2015-01-30 01:43:25 UTC
The last thing Humbug, a committed liar, should do is take advice from Farce, another committed liar. Perhaps, they are made for each other.

Wakalukong
Jesus Christ is a WHITE RACE monopoly Power
2015-01-29 23:17:01 UTC
77 th birth day

1 day longer = 1 day extra bodily function , fluid flow , cash flow .
rst9
2015-01-29 23:19:34 UTC
One more day to aggravate Satish the snake and Malaysian Mule, the car salesman!!!!
Arati Prabhakar an Indian Yank in DARPA & DEEP WEB
2015-01-29 23:45:12 UTC
Indians will never change .

Malaysians will not change ,

Malaysians are now claiming to be NOT-CHINESE
even
though
they Chinese calling themselves as Malaysians are still
having 100% pure Chinese Blood ,
because
Chinese in Malaysia still refuse to mix with Dark Skin Malays .
w***@yahoo.com.sg
2015-01-30 00:16:23 UTC
Humbug, for an unforgettable 77th birthday, celebrate it in the caliphate. And you pay only half the price (only a one way ticket needed).

Wakalukong
Jesus Christ is a WHITE RACE monopoly Power
rst9
2015-01-29 18:21:44 UTC
Post by Jesus Christ is a WHITE RACE monopoly Power
you think about DEATH ?
It comes to mind once in a while.
My children are completely independent of me, and I see them once a year.
my concern now is my gf's family, to see her son establish his family
successfully in America.
Dr. Dong

s***@gmail.com
2015-01-29 17:03:55 UTC
Post by Dr. Dong
Come over to Cambodia for a birthday holiday.
Yale Guen Mar risks losing his middle fingers (and even his sanity) to STDs.

Should Yale Guen Mar seek second opinion from his physician in Cambodia?

Yale Guen Mar's Hmong neighbors might pay for the passage of Yale Guen Mar if Yale Guen Mar promises to stay back in Cambodia for good.
rst9
2015-01-29 18:24:47 UTC
Post by Dr. Dong
Come over to Cambodia for a birthday holiday.
I have traveled all over the Pacific Ocean, and the U.S.
Now, I only want my little corner of the world!!!!!
s***@gmail.com
2015-01-30 07:47:22 UTC
Post by rst9
Post by Dr. Dong
Come over to Cambodia for a birthday holiday.
I have traveled all over the Pacific Ocean, and the U.S.
Now, I only want my little corner of the world!!!!!
Yes, Yale Guen Mar, you have indeed made the taro patches of your Hmong neighbors, the corner for you to shit and pee.

Not content with that, you visit Mr. Ravinder Singh only to leave stinking yellow stains on his sofa.

And then you aggravate the Lees fy farting inside Merced Community Food Market.

Yale Guen Mar, you stink up too many corners in your little world around Merced.
s***@gmail.com
2016-01-14 13:10:25 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by rst9
Post by Dr. Dong
Come over to Cambodia for a birthday holiday.
I have traveled all over the Pacific Ocean, and the U.S.
Now, I only want my little corner of the world!!!!!
The year of the monkey is upon us. There is bad news and good news for Yale Guen Mar.

The bad news is that years of finger-fucking pigs in their assholes has taken its toll on Yale Guen Mar's middle fingers.

But the good news is that as the world approaches the year of the monkey Yale Guen Mar's Hmong neighbors have once again voted to pool together money to finance Yale Guen Mar's travel to Cambodia to seek cures with alternate medicine for his cancerous middle fingers.

Of course there is a catch. The Hmong neighbors will finance Yale Guen Mar's travel to Cambodia only if he agrees never to come back to Merced, CA.

Go for it, Yale Guen Mar. You have nothing to lose but your cancerous middle fingers and everything to gain, including a new country of residence.

In the meantime, Yale Guen Mar has planned an elaborate ritual for his 78th birthday with 78 candles and his hemorrhoid scarred stupid asshole.

Meichi Thai and Yuhua Luo will help him to perform the ritual spanning the last minutes of 31st January and the early minutes of 1st February. It will allow Yale Guen Mar to celebrate the advent of the year of the monkey as also his 78th birthday on February 1 with a single ritual.

But Yale Guen wants to live for 3 more years so that he can repeat the ritual in the year of the pig. That way he'll be able to celebrate his lifelong addiction to finger-fucking pigs along with his 81st birthday in 2019.
Post by s***@gmail.com
Yes, Yale Guen Mar, you have indeed made the taro patches of your Hmong neighbors, the corner for you to shit and pee.
Not content with that, you visit Mr. Ravinder Singh only to leave stinking yellow stains on his sofa.
And then you aggravate the Lees and the Miaos by farting inside Merced Community Food Market.
Yale Guen Mar, you stink up too many corners in your little world around Merced.
s***@gmail.com
2016-01-17 00:34:52 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
[...]
As the year of the monkey appears on the horizon, Yale Guen Mar has some special plans for 1st February, 2016 to herald it in advance.
Post by s***@gmail.com
Yale Guen Mar, why did you order 76 candles at the local Hmong grocery store? And what are you going to do with the heat resistant mat with a hole to fit your asshole that you bought from your Hmong grocer?
Yale Guen Mar is planning a 78 candle salute on 1st February to celebrate his 78th birthday. It will be timed to last 78 minutes.

Yale Guen Mar has ordered 78 candles form the local Hmong grocery store. He has also bought a heat resistant mat with a hole to fit Yale Guen Mar's asshole.

Come Monday, February 1, 2016, Yale Guen Mar will lie down naked on his stomach in the porch of his house at 3851 Twilight Avenue in Merced, CA.

Then Meichi Thia will go through a ritual scripted by Yale Guen Mar himself. She will insert a candle into Yale Guen Mar's asshole and light it. She will ask Yuhua Lup to blow out the candle after a minute.

Meichi Thai will then pull out the blown out candle and insert a fresh one.

The ritual will be repeated 78 times. And after 78 candles have been lit by Meichi Thai and blown out by Yuhua Luo, one candle at at a time, Meichi Thai and Yuhua Luo will sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY for Yale Guen Mar to mark his 78th birthday.

And after that it will be business as usual. Meichi Thai will shove suppositories up Yale Guen Mar's hemorrhoid scarred asshole.

Meichi Thai will apply Preparation H and Tiger Balm to Yale Guen Mar's rectum.

And, finally, Meichi Thai will put a fresh diaper on Yale Guen Mar.

Monday, 1st February, 2016 is going to be a long night for Meichi Thai and Yuhua Luo as they help Yale Guen Mar to celebrate his 78th birthday.
Post by s***@gmail.com
Yale Guen Mar, what are you planning for your 78th birthday on 1st February? Do you think yo can get anyone other than Meichi Thai to help you with the birthday rituals you are so fond of? Yuhua Luo and Carlton have always disdainfully refused to stick candles inside your asshole. Will it be any different this year?
Most importantly, will the birthday rituals help you to get ready for the year of the monkey?
s***@gmail.com
2016-01-17 18:33:50 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, wouldn't it be great to invite your Hmong neighbors to the celebration of your 78th birthday?

Yes, they would come if you can muster the wisdom to celebrate it in a decent of way instead of celebrating it with candles shoved inside your asshole.

In fact, Yale Guen Mar, your Hmong neighbors have already voted to gift you with travel money to fly out to Cambodia to get alternate medicine treatment for your diseased middle fingers. The only catch is that you must promise your Hmong neighbors never to come back to Merced, CA.

Yale Guen Mar, go for it - accept the generous birthday gift from them. You have nothing to fear and you have your middle fingers to gain.

Go for it, Yale Guen Mar.
s***@gmail.com
2016-01-19 18:37:07 UTC
The English name sounds funny. How is this written in Chinese name?
Yale means "bright" in Chinese.
Guen = equality.
Mar = horse. Other people use "Ma", "Mah". My family uses "Mar" since the late 1880s.
Yale Guen Mar, you are no horse. You are a swine. That is why you molest pigs by finger-fucking and fist fucking them till they fart.
This is a pathetic translation of your name that was made by your parents,
or was made by your yourself or uncles?
Boy!!!! you are stupid.
It's NOT a translation,
A name is a name,
A name cannot and should not be translated.
You use the phonetic sound, stupid asshole.
No one has ever accused Yale Guen Mar (Bright Equality Horse) of being bright.
It is still a translation in that it is directly taken from the phonetic
It's not a translation. You are too stupid to understand.
sound from the pronunciation from your Chinese name. You are stupid asshole
that was disgraced to your siblings and your parents.
Without me, my siblings would end up like most Chinese-Americans, another nothing in a racist nation.
With me blazing a trail and leading the way, they are medical doctors and millionaires today.
Yale Guen Mar, if you blazed anything, it was your stinking fart.

Here are some pig stories from Yale Guen Liar's sordid life story of bestiality:

Yale Guen Mar, you need to keep out of mischief. Try not to think of pigs for a while.

Yale Guen Mar, make regular posts on the state of your hemorrhoid scarred asshole, on Meichi Tahia's efforts to keep you in clean diapers at all times and on her attempts to make you poop by shoving tons and tons of suppositories up your asshole.

Keep clear of all assholes, not just pig's assholes.

Most of all, let Meichi Thai do a good job of keeping you in a clean diaper.

Yale Guen Mar's dream time is when he indulges in sexual fantasies involving pigs from Hmong owned hog farms in and around Merced. 2009proved to be the best of years and the worst of years for Yale Guen Mar. That year he molested more pigs than in any other year since 1938. Unfortunately for him, it was also the year he got incarcerated for pig molestation.

Yale Guen Mar, you are a repeat sexual offender - you have got caught molesting many a pig in hog farms around Merced, CA. Is it any surprise that Yue Chung Mar doesn't want to have anything to do with you?

OK, tell us what happened after you got outed while finger-fucking a pig at Mai Keri Her's hog farm? Have you met Captain May Fung since that day of infamy?

Were you prosecuted for bestiality? Did you get early release from the penitentiary because of prison over-crowding, your advancing age and your need for catheter and diaper change every so often?

Here are a couple of stories (AFP & Reuters) stories for the netizens:

***********

Yale Guen Mar gave STD to at least 4 pigs by finger-fucking them in the anus]

AFP
December 4, 2009

MERCED - Authorities said a man who was caught finger-fucking show hogs in the asshole will have his case presented to the Merced County Grand Jury next month. Yale Guen Mar, 71, was arrested on Dec. 3, 2009 after police set up surveillance cameras near a Hmong-owned hog farm in Merced County.

Merced Police Chief Yuhua Luo said the hogs were examined by a local veterinarian, during a routine examination, and the owner was told that four of the hogs had a STD anal infection.

********************

[Yale Guen Mar of Merced created quite a commotion in a Hmong family-owned pig farm in the area when his attempt to surreptitiously finger-fuck a pig in its asshole caused it to fart and trip the alarm for gas leaks]

Reuters

Pig farts spark Merced gas scare in a Hmong family-owned pig farm

MERCED: A flatulent pig sparked a gas emergency at a Hmong family-owned pig farm in Merced, California on Thursday when owner Mai Keri Her and customers alike mistook the odors for a leaking gas pipe.

Fifteen firefighters and two trucks were called to the Merced pig farm owned by Mai Keri Her after reports of a gas leak, said a spokesman for the Merced Fire Service.

"When we got there, as we drove through the gates, there was this huge pig, weighing about 265-pound. Yale Guen Mar, a resident of the locality from 3851 Twilight Avenue was trying to finger-fuck the pig in its asshole and inadvertently caused it to fart repeatedly. It was very obvious where the gas was coming from," said fire Captain May Fung who happens to be an ex significant other of Yale Guen Mar though they haven't been sweet to each other since the 1980s.

"We could not only smell it, but we heard it and it was quite funny."

Captain May Fung said that Yale Guen Mar, her ex beau, who was found finger-fucking the the pig's asshole, was"a little bit embarrassed to say the least," and it took fire crews a little while to compose themselves.

"It was fairly obvious what it was. I think we dealt with it fairly professionally and had a bit of a giggle when we got back to the station," Captain May Fung declared in a press release..

But customers at the pig farm and its Hmong owners were not so amused. They felt that Yale Guen Mar had brought disrepute upon the pig farm. "Which customer would willingly have the bacon of a pig finger-fucked by Yale Guen Mar?,' they said in unison. They strongly felt that Yale Guen Mar should be arrested and tried for bestiality. But, then, the wheels of justice are known to move rather slowly, if at all, when the victim is a mere pig, complained Mai Keri Her, the owner of the pig farm.

The pig farm's owner, as a last resort, will lodge a complaint with the SPCA against Yale Guen Mar for committing an unnatural sex crime.

**********************

Yale Guen Liar, cease molesting pigs right away.
s***@gmail.com
2016-01-22 18:16:53 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/V2PN1U21XZA
Don't you remember your mother and father?
Good riddence. I didn't even go to my mother's funeral.
Other members of the family never even visit the gravesite.
Stop saying ill of others. Homer Yale Mar regularly visits the graves of Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong regularly. He always tidies up their graves in Duncanville, TX, offers fruit, flowers and paper money to his ancestors.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/EpcCD47oZGE
I hadn't seen or talked to my uncle or his family since I came into the U.S.
He died in 1985 of throat cancer. My family didn't even learn of his death
until 1990, 5 years later after his death.
His wife (my aunt) died in the mid-2000. I didn't know about her death
until a year later. The last time I saw her was in the early 1949 in rural China.
Yale Guen Mar, you are making a virtue of necessity. You were told very specifically by the Mars that you are not welcome to Kim Hi Wong's funeral. That is why you had to keep away from her funeral. The story got repeated at Toy Chee Mar's funeral as well.

In fact you were barred from attending the funerals of Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong as well. Homer Yale Mar very specifically told you that you were not welcome.
Don't you
remember your father and mother-in-laws?
No. the minute I stopped seeing them, that is the last thought I have for them.
Not quite. You still dream about your room at your parents' house on 914 10th Street in Phoenix. Your parents were most generous. They let you have the room long after you turned 21. You still resent that your brothers Eugene Yale Mar and Donald Yale Mar finally put an end to your mooching. You resent that they cleared the room of your gun collection, photos of your favorite pigs and your short wave radio. You came back to find that they were all gone.
I still remember the good times that I have with my mother in Las
Vegas. I still remember the love that my mother had shown me when I'm
sick, my wife, and children. In fact, we still visit my mother's grave
and bring flowers. Don't you remember your mother and father?
No, no one in my family want to remember them.
Out of sight, out of mind.
Yale Guen Mar, you have been trying to convince one and all that your obnoxious behavior is because of the way your parents brought you up.

Wrong, very wrong. Bad parents are rare. Bad sons are dime a dozen. You are a bad son and an ingrate to boot.

You don't even care for your siblings. You have openly expressed your hostility toward Donald and Eugene just because they got rid of your pig photos, your gun collection and your short wave radio. Don't forget, Donald and Eugene are the achievers that you are not.
What did your mother do to you when you were 11 or 12 years old?
NOT when I was 11, more like from the time I was born to age 11.
Yale Guen Mar, I fault Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong, not for beating you, but for not beating you enough. They should have beat the crap out of you every time you misbehaved, lied and cheated.
I bet
you must really hate her.
I didn't hate her. She had controlled of me when I was in China.
In the U.S. she didn't have controlled. I thrived in the U.S. while I was a failure in China because of her.
To put it in perspective, Yale Guen Mar is a persona non grata among his relatives.

No one in the Mar clan wanted Yale Guen Mar to attend the funerals of Yale Guen Mar's Uncle (his father's twin brother) some 30 years ago. The pattern was repeated at the funeral of Yale Guen Mar's aunt about half-a-dozen years ago. No one in the Mar clan could stand the thought of Yale Guen Mar being at the funeral. So, cousin Yue Chung Mar very plainly told Yale Guen Mar that he was not welcome.

Yale Guen Ma was a bad son right from his birth !!

A bad mother is a rarity. A bad son a far more common occurrence. Yale Guen Mar of courseis never tired of demonizing his mother in an attempt to shift blame. But it is obvious that it is Yale Guen Mar who was always at fault.
Your heart is filled with vengeance toward
your parents. What did they do to you when you were that young?
I didn't hate them. I supported them when the cafe failed.
Yale Guen Mar never supported his parents.. It was the parents who indulged Yale Guen Mar when they allowed him to retain his room in their house long after he was no longer a minor.

Yale Guen Mar lost his room only when his 3 siblings put an end to the indulgence. They got rid of everything that Yale Guen Mar had stored in t hat room, including his collection of his semen-stained photos of his favorite pigs.

No one in the family (including the 3 siblings) wants to remember Yale Guen Mar, and understandably so. Yale Guen Mar was specifically told by family members that he was not welcome at the funeral of his own parents, let alone at the funerals of cousin Yue Chung Mar's parents.

Yale Guen Mar is hated by everyone in the Mar clan.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/ee6C3jdVajw
I am very much interested in hearing from Chinese-Americans within the
United States on how their aged parents/grandparents were faring in
their sunset years. It was ironic for me growing up in a small town,
living in California most of my adult life about a thousand miles from
"home". As each of us gets older and educated, we leave "home" only to
come "home" for visit once or twice a year. My sibblings live in
Tucson about 125 miles away leaving my parents alone at "home". To me,
"home" was, is and will always be 914 10th St. and I never take any of
my things from "home" to California.
Then my father got sick and checked into the hospital. My brother in
Tucson returned "home" and talked to the doctor, who said my father may
be in hospital for about a week. Since my mother can not speak English
and alone at home, he decided to transfer my father to Tucson Medical
Center where he works and move my mother to a retirement home in
Tucson. The house was sold. "Home" is no more. All my college year
photos were gone, my short-wave radio, my gun collection, everything in
my bedroom, including the photos of my favorite pigs, were thrown away
or given away without telling me.
My father recovered and moved into the retirement home with my mother,
each taken up a room with a cost of $1,200/month each for a total of
$2,400. With no outside activities and eat and sleep, my father died
in 15 months later. My mother died two years later after my father. I
believe my mother died of loneliness and neglect. I have 3 sibblings
living in Tucson, not one would visit and talk to my mother often
enough to care.
Yale Guen Mar, can't you ever get over the loss of your gun collection, photos of your favorite pigs and your short-wave radio? Donald and Eugene were only trying to protect you from yourself.

Yale Guen Mar, you are being grossly unfair to your brothers Eugene Yale Mar and Donald Yale Mar. They were achievers. The only reason they got rid of your gun collection, short-wave radio and the photos of your favorite pigs was to save you from yourself.

Quit holding grudges against Donald and Eugene, Get their help to cope with your problems.

Funeral rites for an elderly person follow the prescribed form and convey relevant respect: rites befitting the person's status, age etc. are performed even if this means the family of the deceased must go into debt to pay for them.

Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suye Oy Wong were fortunate to be honored at their burial by their children and grandchildren. They lie buried side by side in Duncanville, Texas.

Nephew Yale Guen Mar was not welcome at the funerals by the Mar clan, and for understandable reasons.

But then Yale Guen Mar wasn't welcome at the funerals of his parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong either. No one wanted him at the funerals.

At Qingming Festival every year, Homer Yale Mar and his siblings pay respect to their parents Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong, and all relatives and ancestors who have passed away. They spend time tidying up the graves and tombstones of Ben Shee Mar and Susan Suey Oy Wong. They offer food, flowers and paper money to their ancestors.

In stark contrast, Yale Guen Mar spends time sulking about times when he got thrashed by his father Tony Chee Mar and mother Kim Hi Wong for misbehavior.

Tony Chee Mar and Ben Shee Mar were twins.

Tony Chee Mar married Kim Hi Wong. They had lasting regrets about son Yale Guen Mar who gave them only grief.

Tony Chee Mar (1915-1999) was born in 1915, to Hall T. Mar(Chan) and Choi Kang Ma.

Tony married Kim Hi Wong. They had 5 children: Eugene Yale Mar, Yale Guen Mar, Donald Yale Mar and 2 other children.

Tony passed away in 1999, at age 84 in Arizona.

Yale Guen Mar was not allowed at the funeral because no one wanted him there.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/Cl4-o1wzUPk
All my relatives/ancestry before my generation were losers.
So don't ever talk about them to me. I have nothing but
contempt for them. And it includes all the cousins I have.
Yale Guen Mar, you used to lie to your parents, uncle and aunt. And now you lie on the newsgroup. Yale Guen Mar, you are all sleaze with not an iota of any redeeming feature.

Yale Guen Mar was a bad son from day one. He was not welcome at the funerals of his uncle and aunt abd even at the funerals of his own parents.

To put Yale Guen Mar's villainy in perspective, no one in the Mar clan wanted Yale Guen Mar to attend the funerals of Yale Guen Mar's Uncle (his father's twin brother) some 30 years ago. The pattern was repeated at the funeral of Yale Guen Mar's aunt about half-a-dozen years ago. No one in the Mar clan could stand the thought of Yale Guen Mar being at the funeral. So, cousin Yue Chung Mar very plainly told Yale Guen Mar that he was not welcome.

Yale Guen Ma was a bad son right from his birth !!

A bad mother is a rarity. A bad son a far more common occurrence. Yale Guen Mar is of course trying to shift the blame on his mother. But it is obvious that it is Yale Guen Mar who was always at fault.

Yale Guen Mar never supported his parents financially or otherwise.. It was the parents who indulged Yale Guen Mar when they allowed him to retain his room in their house long after he was no longer a minor.

Yale Guen Mar lost his room only when his 3 siblings put an end to the indulgence. They got rid of everything that Yale Guen Mar had stored in t hat room, including his collection of his semen-stained photos of his favorite pigs.

No one in the Mar family (including the 3 siblings) wants to remember Yale Guen Mar, and understandably so. Yale Guen Mar was specifically told by family members that he was not welcome at the funeral of his own parents, let alone at the funerals of cousin Yue Chung Mar's parents.

Yale Guen Mar is hated by everyone in the Mar clan and rightly so.

Yale Guen Mar's uncle (father's twin brother) was a very generous uncle. He had wanted to send Yale Guen Mar to Kansas State University in Manhattan. Yale Guen Mar was, then, working as a janitor in Junction City Cafe.

Yale Guen Mar's stint as a janitor at Junction City Cafe in Kansas came to an end when the uncle found out what the lad had been up to. Yale Guen Mar was beaten to pulp, fired from the job and sent back to Arizona.

No wonder that Yale Guen Mar has a dishonorable discharge from the US Army as a private while his illustrous cousin retired as a colonel in the US Army.

Yale Guen Mar's cousin Homer Yale Mar still remembers Yale Guen Mar's shenanigans that summer in Kansas.

Yale Guen Mar was a janitor at the Junction City Cafe that summer but he would often play hooky to visit a local pig sty to indulge himself.

Yale Guen Mar's uncle (father's twin brother) Ben Shee Mar and aunt Cynthia were exasperated not to find Yale Guen Mar when needed. One day Ben Shee Mar found Yale Guen Mar at the pig sty. The piggery's manager told Yale Guen Mar's uncle that the boy had been spending hours at the pig sty intently watching the pigs defecating and urinating. He has been told that when Yale Guen Mar thought that no one was watching, he would finger-fuck the pigs in their assholes.

Yale Guen Mar's uncle was simply appalled. He wanted to put a stop to his nephews perverted ways.

That day the uncle beat Yale Guen Mar to pulp.

The beating made no difference. So the uncle finally fired Yale Guen Mar from his job at the Junction City Cafe and sent him back to Arizona.

Yale Guen Mar went on to finger-fuck many more pigs in their assholes.

But it was a big jolt for Yale Guen Mar last year when at the age of 75, he found his middle fingers so badly infected with STDs that his doctor in Merced has been advising him to have them amputated.

The STDs have begun to seep from Yale Guen Mar's middle fingers to his brain. And that explains Yale Guen Mar's maniacally obsessive and erratic behavior.

Yale Guen Mar should have his middle fingers immediately amputated. Or else, he should rush to his doctor in Cambodia to see if the middle fingers can be saved by alternate medical treatment.

Yale Guen Mar, you are not only a loser, but a rank ingrate as well.

Yale Guen Mar, you could have been like your cousin Homer Yale Mar who went on to retire as a colonel in the US Army.

You on th eother had got a dishonorable discharge as a private in the US Army. The only reason you didn't get demoted was because you were already at the lowest rung of the military as a private.

To put it in perspective, Yale Guen Mar is a persona non grata among his relatives.

No one in the Mar clan wanted Yale Guen Mar to attend the funerals of Yale Guen Mar's Uncle (his father's twin brother) Ben Shee Mar some 30 years ago. The pattern was repeated at the funeral of Yale Guen Mar's aunt Susan Suey Oy Wong about half-a-dozen years ago. No one in the Mar clan could stand the thought of Yale Guen Mar being at the funeral. So, cousin Yue Chung Mar very plainly told Yale Guen Mar that he was not welcome.

s***@gmail.com
2016-01-25 16:00:51 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, you will be 78 on Monday, February 1. And, then, pretty soon it will be the year of the monkeying. Nonetheless, stop monkeying, for heaven's sake.

Grow up instead of throwing temper tantrums like a toddler.

I know you need a catheter inside you 24/7 to be able to pee. But you still have your balls, don't you? Be a man (even if it is a decrepit 78-year old man) to own up to you own posts.

In the mean time, here is an rst0/7/9 (Yale Guen Mar) photo album from his happier days - It shows an ex "girl" friend (a transgender character) with his/her step grandchildren:

https://picasaweb.google.com/112462267608865651931/ScrapbookPhotos#

Here is an rst0/7/9 (Yale Guen Mar) photo album from his current lonely days. It shows his live-in-nurse-cum-maid, Meichi Thai. In his decrepit state, 78-year old rst0/2/7/9 (Yale Guen Mar) spends considerable time fantasizing on sex while looking at the album:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/***@N00/

And, last but certainly not the least, here's photo of rst0/2/7/9 (Yale Guen Mar) from his younger days that he has posted on the internet while seeking girlfriends through dating services:

s***@gmail.com
2016-01-26 16:40:52 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, is it true that Carlton has asked you to babysit his two dogs in Merced on your 78th birthday, February 1, 2016?

Make yourself useful for a change. Carlton and his wife have big plans for themselves on that day in Fremont. They will be hosting a grand party for Yuhua Luo and Carlton's biological father who is visiting from China.

Yale Guen Mar, why don't you try to invite some of your Hmong neighbors to your birthday if you are feeling lonely. Some of them might come if you beg them to come and promise them never again to shit in their taro patches.

Heck, you should try to invite Mr. Ravinder Singh as well. You have spent enough hours crying on his shoulders and shitting on his sofa. You do owe him an invitation for a change.
s***@gmail.com
2016-01-28 17:17:15 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, you'll be 78 on Monday, February 1, 2016.

Think back. Repent and resolve to undo/mitigate your misdeeds of the past.

Do try to invite your Hmong neighbors to your 78th birthday celebration. Don't forget to invite Mr. Ravinder Singh either.

*******************

[Yale Guen Mar gave STD to at least 4 pigs by finger-fucking them in the anus]

AFP
December 4, 2009

MERCED - Authorities said a man who was caught finger-fucking show hogs in the asshole will have his case presented to the Merced County Grand Jury next month. Yale Guen Mar, 71, was arrested on Dec. 3, 2009 after police set up surveillance cameras near a Hmong-owned hog farm in Merced County.

Merced Police Chief Yuhua Luo said the hogs were examined by a local veterinarian, during a routine examination, and the owner was told that four of the hogs had a STD anal infection.

*******************

[At his 75th birthday, Merced resident Yale Guen Mar discovers his atrophied middle fingers infected with STDs contracted from pigs' colons - he might lose his middle fingers to amputation. That would leave him handicapped in pursuing his life long passion of finger-fucking pigs in their assholes]

AFP
February 1, 2013

Man's middle fingers contracted VD from STD infected pigs
Amputation may leave him with eight fingers

Yale Guen Mar, a resident of Merced, made unwanted medical history on his 75th birthday as doctors diagnosed his middle fingers to be ravaged by STD contracted from pigs,' colons.

Yale Guen Mar had been on probation as a sex offender since 2009 when he got outed as a serial pig molester. He had, then, confessed to the police that he had been finger-fucking pigs in their assholes since he was a little boy.

Yale Guen Mar's obsession with pigs' assholes predates his arrival to USA in 1949 as a 11-year old boy when the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) captured power in mainland China. He had been finger-fucking pigs' in their assholes even as a preteen in mainland China.

Yale Guen Mar confessed in an interview that even today he feels a certain excitement every time he visits hog farms in around around Merced county like the Loin Eye pig farm and the Mai keri Her pig farm.

But his 75th birthday today finds him with a fly in the ointment - his days of excitement might be coming to an end. Doctors have just diagnosed that Yale Guen mar's atrophied middle fingers are from STDs. Yale Guen Mar's middle fingers got infected through years of intimate close encounters with colons of pigs.

Doctors have opined that Yale Guen mar should have his middle fingers amputated to prevent the spread of the disease that might ultimately affect his brain. Already there are obvious signs that the STDs on his middle fingers may have already taken a toll on his neural network.

As we ge to press, Yale Guen Mar is seeking a second and a third opinion on what to do with his infected middle fingers. While their amputation might stop the spread of infection, the loss of the middle fingers will be virtually akin to castration for the 75-year old Yale Guen Mar who has been a serial pig molester all his life.

****************
s***@gmail.com
2016-01-30 18:42:08 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/aAKHDVopMQI
For a lonely son of a bitch you are, you certainly have no right to say
anything about sex as you have never had any. You can not fuck, lecher
dog. You got drooping wet noodle penis, no balls, and no sperm. You
can not even masturbate. Your drooping wet noodle penis can not
penetrate water. You can only write about sex. You can not perform.
You are old 60+ Chinaman pig with big potbelly. Your wife left you for
someone else. You are going to die in your sleep soon. No one is a
bigger son of a bitch than you are, lecher dog. You are going to die
in your sleep soon. No one is a bigger asshole rice licking jackass
than you are. You are going to die in your sleep soon. You have no
social skills, no manners, no friend. You are going to die in your
sleep soon. You are a psycho case. Go see a psychiatrist or you
surely will die in your sleep soon.
Yale Guen Mar, you are a dirty old man. You suffer from ED and you have no testicles. What, on earth, are you trying to prove by talking dirty?

Yale Guen Mar, haven't you been trying to charge yourself with testicles transplant?

Yale Guen Mar, you have ED but no testicles. You have suffered from ED for decades. Isn't that the reason you took to finger-fucking pigs in their assholes from your boyhood days in mainland China?

Yale Guen Mar, you had faked a father in USA to get your fake citizenship papers. But you remain an illegal alien even after 65 years in the USA.

And your alleged son in Boston is just as much a fake son as your alleged father was a fake father. You lost your testicles many many decades ago during a close encounter with a pig when the pig you were molesting retaliated by ramming your scrotum with its snout.

Moreover, you have been a lifelong patient of ED and never had the ability to get an erection. That is the reason you have been finger-fucking pigs in their asshole all your life.

How on earth can you have a son of your own?

Go and get a DNA test done if you are still delusional.

******************

Mercury Sun-Star
February 1, 2014

76 Year Old Merced Man Seeks Transplant of Porcine Testicles to Fill His Empty Scrotum

Merced-Doctors have been faced with an ethical dilemma by a 76 year old resident of Merced who seeks a transplant of porcine testicles to fill his empty scrotum.

Yale Guen Mar lost his testicles many decades ago in an accident. He was pursuing his passion of molesting pigs when a pig retaliated by ramming its snout on Yale Guen Mar's scrotum. Yale Guen Mar has remained testicle-less ever since.

But now Yale Guen Mar claims that he needs the requested transplant because lack of testicles has affected his character for a long time. And he wants a porcine testicle because that way would be his revenge on the species that turned him testicle-less in the first place.

But the local medical board is of divide opinion on the transplant.

One member of the board thinks the transplant would be great for Yale Guen Mar to regain self-esteem.

But all other members of the board feel that the procedure would be deeply insulting to the porcine community even if the testicles are taken from a dead pig.

******************
s***@gmail.com
2016-02-01 07:43:33 UTC
It's February 1, 2016. Yale Guen Mar has turned 78.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Yale Guen Mar.

Is the Tiger Balm working? Or are you still moaning and groaning from the pain in your asshole?

Glad to learn from the Hmong grapevine that your wax sealing fell off when shit gushed out of your asshole. Are you looking forward to the year of the pig when you'll be 81 ?

All didn't go according to plan. That's what I am hearing from the Hmong grapevine in Merced, CA.

To begin with, not just Yuhua Luo but even Ravinder Singh refused to have anything to do with the candles though they agreed to witness the ritual for celebrating Yale Guen Mar's birthday.

Meichi Thai "manfully" undertook the entire task.

She inserted the candles inside Yale Guen Mar's asshole, one by one. She lit the inserted candle and asked Yale Guen Mar to make a wish. And, then she blew out the candle and extricated it and went over to inserting the next candle. Yes, she did that with 78 candles, one at a time.

There was one hitch. Melted wax solidified to seal Yale Guen Mar's ass hole. But just when all seemed lot, Yale Guen Mar pushed and pushed to bring out a gush of shit from his asshole. It was stinky but it did blow away the wax seal.

Yale Guen Mar is now resting on his stomach.

And Meichi Thai is applying copious amounts of Tiger Balm to Yale Guen Mar's asshole to relieve him of the excrucuating pain.

But Yale Guen Mar is happy - he has told not just Meichi Thai but even Yuhua Luo, Ravinder Singh and the local grocer that he is very very happy with his celebration of his 76th birthday.

Yale Guen Mar is looking forward to 2019 (if he is still alive then) for the year of the pig (his favorite animal) when he wants to repeat the same ritual, but with 81 candles.

Bulletins from before the birthday:

**************

An update:

It is being heard through the Hmong grapevine in Merced that Yuhua Luo does not want to have anything to do with Yale Guen Mar's bizarre ritual to celebrate his 78th birthday and the year of the horse. In fact Yuhua Luo has been trying desperately to get rid of Yale Guen Mar from her life - she has even offered Yale Guen Mar $30000 and the minivan to get lost from her life.

Yale Guen Mar is trying to persuade his neighbor Ravinder Singh to take Yuhua Luo's place for the candle ritual to celebrate his 78th birthday and the year of the horse. Yale Guen Mar has also asked his Hmong grocer to look out for a volunteer from among the Hmongs of Merced in case Ravinder turns down Yale Guen Mar's request.

*********************

As the year of the monkey appears on the horizon, Yale Guen Mar has some special plans for 31st January - 1st February night. Yale Guen Mar plans to celebrate his 78th birthday and the advent of the year of the monkey in a single bizarre ritual.

But come 2019, he'll repeat the ritual (if he is still alive) to celebrate his 81st birthday along with the arrival of the year of the pig - an animal which has played a singular role in Yale Guen Mar's twisted life.
Post by s***@gmail.com
Yale Guen Mar, why did you order 76 candles at the local Hmong grocery store? And what are you going to do with the heat resistant mat with a hole to fit your asshole that you bought from your Hmong grocer?
Yale Guen Mar is planning a 76 candle salute on 1st February to celebrate his 76th birthday. It will be timed to last 76 minutes.

Yale Guen Mar has ordered 76 candles form the local Hmong grocery store. He has also bought a heat resistant mat with a hole to fit Yale Guen Mar's asshole.

Come February 1, Yale Guen Mar will lie down naked on his stomach in the porch of his house at 3851 Twilight Avenue in Merced, CA. Actually he will do so about a half hour before it turns 1st February. That way the ritual will last thru January 31st thru February 1 to cover the advent of the year of the horse along with his 76th birthday.

Meichi Thia will go through a ritual scripted by Yale Guen Mar himself. She will insert a candle into Yale Guen Mar's asshole and light it. She will ask Yuhua Lup to blow out the candle after a minute.

Meichi Thai will then pull out the blown out candle and insert a fresh one.

The ritual will be repeated 76 times. And after 76 candles have been lit by Meichi Thai and blown out by Yuhua Luo, once candle at at a time, Meichi Thai and Yuhua Luo will sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY for Yale Guen Mar to mark his 76th birthday.

And after that it will be business as usual. Meichi Thai will shove suppositories up Yale Guen Mar's hemorrhoid scarred asshole.

Meichi Thai will apply Preparation H and Tiger Balm to Yale Guen Mar's rectum.

And, finally, Meichi Thai will put a fresh diaper on Yale Guen Mar.

31st january - 1st February, 2014 is going to be a long night for Meichi Thai and Yuhua Luo as they help Yale Guen Mar to celebrate his 76th birthday and the year of the horse.

******************
s***@gmail.com
2018-04-08 13:52:34 UTC
The real question for the newsgroup is - who is Resty Wyse?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/mbV9A_gkd9k
You're Resty Wise?
Yale Guen Mar of Merced, CA posts under the fake name of Resty Wyse (and sometimes Rysty Wyseman).

Yale Guen Mar is a master of fakery, Resty Wyseman and Rusty Wyse are his fake names, among his fake IDs are ***@yahoo.com, ***@yahoo.com, ***@yahoo.com, ***@yahoo.com, ***@yahoo.com

Real Name:
Yale Guen Mar

Yale Guen Mar masquerades as:

Rusty Wyse
Resty Wyseman

He also masquerades as a Caucasian whenever he can get away with it.

Yale Guen Mar posts as:

***@yahoo.com
***@yahoo.com
***@yahoo.com
***@yahoo.com
***@yahoo.com

Yale Guen Mar's phone numbers are:

(209) 722-0463
(510) 531-7359

Yale Guen Mar was born on February 1, 1938 in Mainland China.

As a 11 year old, Yale Guen Mar fled his village in China after the Communist takeover in 1949. He arrived in San Francisco in the November of 1949 just before Thanksgiving.

US citizen Tony Chee Mar (who had never see Yale Guen Mar before that) signed papers declaring Yale Guen Mar to be his biological son so that Yale Guen Mar could find refuge in USA.

Tony Chee Mar was a very kind man :

* Tony Chee Mar gave Yale Guen Mar his first Thanksgiving meal

* Tony Chee Mar let Yale Guen Mar into his own house
on 914 10th Street in Safford, AZ

* Tony Chee Mar taught English and Math to Yale Guen Mar and
taught him the difference between rational and irrational numbers.

* Tony Chee Mar gave Yale Guen Mar his first job at his cafe.

* Tony Chee Mar bought Yale Guen Mar his first car (a 1963 Pontiac).

But Yale Guen Mar was an ingrate. He has continued to resent Tony Chee Mar because:

* Tony Chee Mar had chopped off Yale Guen Mar's pigtail
when he alighted from the ship that had brought him
to San Francisco from Hong Kong.

* Tony Chee Mar refused Yale Guen Mar to shave a straight line in the head.

* Tony Chee Mar insisted on a crew cut for Yale Guen Mar so that he could meld
better with his classmates in the new country.

* Tony Chee Mar punished Yale Guen Mar whenever he strayed from the
straight and narrow (which unfortunately) was far more often than for a normal boy

Yale Guen Mar has refused to get over his grudges.

Yale Guen Mar stays alone at:

3851 Twilight Avenue
Merced, CA

Yale Guen Mar refuses to visit the graves of his parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong in Tucson, AZ even during the Quingming Festival.

Yale Guen Mar, take a train from Merced, CA to Tucson, AZ to be at the grave of your parents Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar as often as you can . It is in East Palm Cemetery (look for Lot 49).

Here's the address and phone number:

East Palm Cemetery

5801 East Grant Road #C
Tucson, AZ 85712

(520) 886-5561

Also, try to get along with Ellen, Donald and Eugene.

Yale Guen Mar, everything about you is fake.

* fake names (Resty Wyse, Rusty Wyseman)
* fake race - Yale Guen Mar claims to be a Caucasian at every opportunity
* fake IDs (rst0/2/4/7/9)
* fake diploma (electrical engineering)
* fake citizenship papers for USA and
* even a fake circumcision scar drawn on your penis with a sharpie !!!