Yale Guen Mar, where are you now?
Dr.Dong
2014-01-06 11:08:11 UTC
Yale Guen Mar, where are you now?

Have not seen your postings in the past week.

Are you waiting for your friend Satish to come back from his tour in NZ?

Please as last year is over now, the weather this year in your country is
cold and snowing now.

Are you feeling cold?

Do you need some tips on how to keep your body organs warm?

Come to us, we can give you tips on this, and give you good rest.
s***@gmail.com
2014-01-07 07:56:50 UTC
Post by Dr.Dong
Yale Guen Mar, where are you now?
Have not seen your postings in the past week.
Are you waiting for your friend Satish to come back from his tour in NZ?
Please as last year is over now, the weather this year in your country is
cold and snowing now.
Are you feeling cold?
Do you need some tips on how to keep your body organs warm?
Come to us, we can give you tips on this, and give you good rest.
That's worrisome. Whatever happened to Yale Guen Mar? I thought he was in a nice pig sty in Cambodia getting treated for his infected middle fingers and his bipolar disorder.

I am just back from my 15 days tour of Australia and New Zealand.

My last stops were in Queenstown, Dunedin and Invercargill in the South Island in New Zealand.

The weather was really nice. December-January in Wichita or Overland is anything but pleasant, especially this year. The South Island in New Zealand was so very nice with temperatures around 15 degrees centigrade - it really really felt warm once I converted that mentally into equivalent fahrenheit !!

It was a real treat to see penguins and seals in their natural habitat.

All good trips must end. I am back home and really worried to see Yale Guen Mar missing from soc.culture.china. If he is not in Cambodia for medical treatment, where on earth is he? Hope poor old Yale Guen Mar isn't locked up in the slammer on charges of pig molestation.
Dr.Dong
2014-01-07 16:39:45 UTC
The cold snap may have given him frigid problem. He was advised to come to
Cambodia for treatment, but refused to budge us.

The weather in Cambodia is nice and cool, and he should take a flight out to
see us, as we can give him the best treatment at a much cheaper price than
in America.
Post by Dr.Dong
[...]

!!

s***@gmail.com
2014-01-08 07:21:48 UTC
Post by Dr.Dong
The cold snap may have given him frigid problem. He was advised to come to
Cambodia for treatment, but refused to budge us.
The weather in Cambodia is nice and cool, and he should take a flight out to
see us, as we can give him the best treatment at a much cheaper price than
in America.
I wonder if Yale Guen Mar has been visiting Oklahama under a false identity ( Jimmy Jeter of Davis, CA ). Here's an interesting news story - the modus operandi is the same. A 77-year old Jimmy Jeter of Davis, CA has readily admitted, "I just stuck my finger up her [pig's] private. That's all I did."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/09/jimmy-hawkeye-jeter-pig-sex-tape_n_1335492.html

77-Year-Old Man Was Caught On Tape Violating A Pig, Police Say

A 77-year-old man in southern Oklahoma has been charged with a crime against nature in connection with an incident in which he allegedly violated a pig.

Jimmy "Hawkeye" Jeter, of Davis, was arrested Thursday after a camera allegedly caught him sexually assaulting a show pig. The incident occurred in an agriculture barn on property belonging to Davis Public Schools, police said.

According to court documents obtained by KFOR-TV, Jeter walked into the pig pen, "unzipped his pants, appeared to pull something out of his pants, then bent over" a female pig.

Questioned by police about his alleged illegal activities, Jeter denied having sexual intercourse with the pig.

"I just stuck my finger up her private. That's all I did," Jeter said, according to police.

The man also allegedly admitted he was sexually gratified by the incident and told police he "did this in the early '70s."

Jeter has a previous criminal record and served prison time in 2008 for cattle theft and was arrested in 2011 for allegedly stealing horses, local radio station KTOK reported.

According to Kansas City's FOX 4 News, Jeter has been charged with "detestable and abominable crime against nature" for the latest incident and was booked into the Murray County Jail.
s***@gmail.com
2018-08-09 20:31:42 UTC
Dog is man's best fried. But not Yale Guen Mar's. He was arrested, more than three decades ago, for biting his mother-in-law's dog.

********************
Mercury Daily News
July 15, 1985

Man bites dog, arrested

SAN JOSE: A 47 year old man, Yale Guen Mar, has been arrested in San Jose for biting his mother-in-law's dog while trying to steal its bone.

The man, who grew up in Safford, AZ, and is married to Lillian Dili Han of San Jose, the complainant, unsuccessfully tried to hide under a pile of clothes with the purloined bone hidden inside his underwear. The dog, which belongs to Lillian Dili Han's mother, sniffed the man out from his hiding place. It has been alleged that Mr. Yale Guen. Mar then put the dog in a chokehold and bit it on its testicles.

The incident took place on Sunday. When police arrived at Lillian Dili Han's home in San Jose, an unrepentant Yale Guen Mar was in the midst of a heated argument with his wife Lillian Dili Han who was admonishing him for his heinous behavior.

Yale Guen Mar has been charged with biting his mother-in-law's dog, for visiting acute mental anguish upon his wife and his mother-in-law and for resisting arrest.

********************
s***@gmail.com
2018-04-07 23:06:34 UTC
Post by Dr.Dong
The cold snap may have given him frigid problem. He was advised to come to
Cambodia for treatment, but refused to budge us.
The weather in Cambodia is nice and cool, and he should take a flight out to
see us, as we can give him the best treatment at a much cheaper price than
in America.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/6aCRV4RjuNs
Post by Dr.Dong
Homer said his middle brother is a Vice-Chairman of Dell. If he's any kind of vice-chair of any corporation, people would know him well in the industry.
Like you, Homer is a liar.
Clarence has nothing to show off except his fat belly!!!
So, Clarence like Homer is fat too?!!

If anyone is fat in the Mar clan, it is you, Yale Guen Mar. That is why you felt bullied not just by Homer but by all your siblings and cousins. They used to all laugh at you.

Aren't you the one with a fat belly? Haven't you always been the laughing stock in the neighborhood because of your fat belly?

And Clarence Yale Mar is a failure because he is the Vice Chairman at an international hi tech company in Austin, TX?

Yale Guen Mar, you are so jealous that you must pooh pooh Clarence's status as respected leader in a hi tech industry by posting that he has nothing to show off except his fat belly. How low can you get?

Yale Guen Mar, get over your jealousy.

If you don't want to respect Clarence for his achievements and status in the industry, that is your problem, not his.

Yale Guen Mar, given your record, you wouldn't have been hired even as a janitor at Dell. And you are now saying that Clarence is a failure because he is a Vice Chairman at Dell?

Frustrations have taken such a heavy toll on you, Yale Guen Mar, that you don't even realize that you are reaffirming your status as a buffoon (and a jealous buffoon at that) by calling that Clarence a failure.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/T1DxAM4WjGM
Post by Dr.Dong
Your sordid tale should be fodder for a book - write an autobiography detailing your shameful existence. Ask Mr. Lee (the Hmong neighbor on your left) for help to get it published.
Satish, your shameful existence has no bounds making up lie after lie...
Mr Lee was one of many thousands of boys soldiers of General Vang Pao
who followed General Vang Pao to America. He can barely read and write.
His children are American born, one girl graduated from Fresno State
University with a degree in nursing. His other children are always around
the house/front yard repairing/working on cars.
Yale Guen Mar, Mr. Lee's literacy level far exceeds yours. But don't depend on him to ghost write your autobiography. Try to write it yourself. That would be the honest thing to do.

Go to Mr. Lee only for help on publishing your tale of shame and infamy. Mr. Lee had been in the publishing industry for two dozen years. If you promise not to shit on his taro patch ever again, he might help you to get in touch with a publisher interested in your trash.

And if Mr. Lee (the Hmong neighbor on your left) can't help you himself, he is generous enough to request his son (who is still working in the publishing business) to help you out.

And, BTW, Luca is still amazed that you can't get potty trained when he has. Is it any wonder that Valentina and Luca start giggling at the very mention of your accursed name.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/YfUldhnzcAI
Post by Dr.Dong
The Hmong family at the corner house moved out long ago. A Mexican family in Orange County bought the house for their daughter who is attending UC-Merced. She had a baby with another student attending Merced College. Now, another daughter moved into the house.
Yale Guen Mar, didn't you get barked at by the young couple's dog when you tried to peep into their bedroom?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/_IzHxjUSy14
Post by Dr.Dong
dr Dong is anxiously still waiting for you with his two arms opened, at
his sanctuary in Cambodia, ready to give you his best treatment to fix
your damaged and erratic brain ....
come home Yale .... come home Yaleeeee ......
Yale Guen Mar, the STDs from your middle fingers are beginning to metastasize in your brain. It explains your multiple bizarre posts every day on soc.culture.china.

Yale Guen Mar, take note. Lack of funds shouldn't keep you from seeking treatment in Cambodia.

Yale Guen Mar, your neighbor Rolida Lee has taken the initiative to raise funds for your treatment with alternative medicine under Dr. Long Dong in Cambodia. Rolida Lee and your Hmong neighbors have raised enough money to send you to Cambodia for treatment.

Of course, there is a catch. You'll have to give an undertaking that you will not ever return to Merced, CA.

Yale Guen Mar, don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Accept the generous help of your Hmong neighbors and rush to Dr. Long Dong for treatment. You can't afford to procrastinate because if the STDs from your middle fingers metastasize into your brain, you will be dead meat.

Yale Guen Mar, thank Rolida Lee and your other Hmong neighbors for their magnificient gesture. Accept their gift and rush to Dr. Long Dong in Cambodia for the treatment of your STDs and also your bipolar disorder.
s***@gmail.com
2018-04-08 20:01:38 UTC
Yale Guen Mar (posting as Resty Wyse and Rusty Wyseman), take note. Your Hmong neighbors on Twilight Avenue in Merced, CA want to help you to relocate to Cambodia for treatment of your bipolar disorder and other ailments under Dr. Long Dong.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/2k0A7vXqlkY
After few months already, haven't seen Resty at here?.
Where is that asshole Resty?
Did he gone to Cambodia for his rest and recreation treatment by Dr. Dong?.
It would be a real big relief for everyone if Yale Guen Mar were to move to Cambodia for alternate medicine treatment under Dr. Long Dong.

Yale Guen Mar visits hog farms as often as he can. There he surreptitiously recharges himself by finger-fucking pigs in their asshole.

But Yale Guen Mar has paid a heavy price for the indulgence. Both his middle fingers are ravaged by STD. Yale Guen Mar's Merced doctor has advised amputation.

Yale Guen Mar is looking into alternative medicine by consulting his doctor Dr. Long Dong in Cambodia. The Cambodian doctor Dr. Long Dong wants Yale Guen Mar to come to Cambodia for treatment.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/S60btU1dcs0
Good to remember the name. The wellness service is still available, and
business is doing well in
Cambodia. Come and service back your life..
Yale Guen Mar, take note.

s***@gmail.com
2018-04-09 05:29:10 UTC
Post by Dr.Dong
The cold snap may have given him frigid problem. He was advised to come to
Cambodia for treatment, but refused to budge us.
The weather in Cambodia is nice and cool, and he should take a flight out to
see us, as we can give him the best treatment at a much cheaper price than
in America.
Too bad your face is not showing up, Dr. Dong!!!
Yale Guen Mar, Dr. Long Dong is the key to your salvation.
Post by Dr.Dong
Dr Long Dong is a quack. It took him a long long time just to respond with "UK" when I asked him about his qualification as a medical doctor. I asked him to name the university, his medical adviser, his years in medical school, and the year he graduated.
So far, no response.
Yale Guen Mar, it will be your funeral, not Dr. Long Dong's.

Rush to Cambodia for alternate medicine treatment under Dr. Long Dong.

And as long as you are alive, don't forget your filial duties. Do visit the graves of Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong in Tucson, AZ.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/8F-tYQjqgGY
Post by Dr.Dong
I haven't seen her for a long long time.
She's older than me.
She may have died.
One time while visiting her, I asked where her husband is.
She said he died. Within 2 years of her husband's dieth, her husband's younger brother died, hwe husband's younger sister died along her sister's husband.
Yale Guen Mar, shed your false pride. Get help from your message carrier cousin in Santa Clara. She wants to help you out and has been in touch with three restaurant owners on W Thatcher Blvd. in Safford, AZ.

They are willing to finance your board and lodging at a pig sty owned by one of the restaurant owners.

Settling down in Safford, AZ will make it easy for you to visit the graves of your parents Tony Chee Mar and Kim Hi Wong whenever you wish to. Hopefully that will be often.

The year of the dog has been upon us, Yale Guen Mar. Time for a new beginning for your wretched life. Do make a resolution that you shall be visiting Tony Chee Mar's grave from now on. He is buried in East Palm Cemetery (Lot 49) in Phoenix, Arizona.

Your best option is to take a train ride to Tucson, AZ.

Take a train from Merced, CA to Tucson, AZ. Be at the grave of your parents Kim Hi Wong and Tony Chee Mar. It is in East Palm Cemetery (look for Lot 49).

Here's the address and phone number:

East Palm Cemetery

5801 East Grant Road #C
Tucson, AZ 85712

(520) 886-5561

Also, try to get along with Ellen, Donald and Eugene.

Yale Guen Mar, you still have not been able to forgive Ellen, Donald and Eugene because they got rid of your gun collection and the album of photos of your favorite pigs from your room in your parents' house on 914 10th Street in Safford, AZ.

Yale Guen Mar, 914 10th Street in Safford, AZ should have been like your home. Instead you chose to make it a storage place for your contrabands.

Your siblings had to intervene not just to save your parents from you but even to save you from yourself.

Get over all your grudges. Get ready for the Quingming Festival.

Sweep the graves. Polish the headstones. Offer play money, flowers and the choicest mai tai. Burn incense.

Most of all, pledge to come back to the grave at the next Quingming Festival to do the same.

In fact, try to relocate to Safford, AZ to be better able to perform your filial duties.
s***@gmail.com
2018-04-09 14:13:28 UTC
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/lha9vZtK-24
hello dr.Dong, .... you seemed to have taken good care of the old
crack Resty the Rusty , since I didnt hear any single noise comes from him
for quite some times now
congrats
Oh, don’t mentioned. We take care of everybody that needs help. Our
treatment service has improved his needs, and we are happy to provide them
free of charge to him, if need to.
As most posters know, Resty has been a pain in the butt to posters, in
social culture china, who had subjected themselves to his bullying and
abuses.
And, now we have cleaned up his pathetic behavior, that now makes him see
the light of perspective not from himself only, but also makes him see the
perspective from others, too.
Yale Guen Mar has most certainly relapsed. He needs to visit Dr. Long Dong once again.
They are worse than me.
The headstone had a problem since the very beginning.
They wouldn't even get the stone cutter to correct it.
Yale Guen Mar, it is your head that needs repair.

There was nothing wrong with the headstone. You tried to vandalize it and got caught and beaten up by Donald.
Satishkumar C. Madhavan, since you think so highly of my family, you can have them. I want no part of them, especially Ben's family. I am ashamed of ALL of them, all worthless.
Is it any surprise that your doctor in Safford, AZ (Dr. Jenkins) wanted you committed to a mental institution even when you were in your teens.
Dr. Jenkins was a gentleman and fine doctor.
In a small town of 5,000 - 8,000 people, everyone knows everyone else,
even though we were never formally introduced.
My father was proud to talk about his engineer son, and the town's people
know me.
Didn't your father know you had bought a fake diploma in engineering?

Yale Guen Mar, you have been faking a lot of things. Tell us about your mail order diploma. How much did you spend to get the fake degree?

You have been faking a lot of things Yale Guen Mar. You claimed you were an electrical engineer who worked in a missile testing facility.

And then you talked too much and it turned out that you have no idea of what control engineering is, let alone do a literature search in it.

A janitorial job or a cafeteria job, even at a defense establishment, does not require security clearance. And even if it did, you would not have dared apply for it lest you get caught for obtaining citizenship papers fraudulently.

Yale Guen Mar had never seen his alleged biological father till he was 11 when he landed in San Francisco.

But the claim is that Yale Guen Mar was not an accidental baby. The alleged biological father is alleged to have mailed his seeds to Yale Guen Mar's father by postal service.

In the pre-DNA era, Yale Guen Mar managed to sneak into USA in 1949 on the basis of this dubious paternity claim.

Yale Guen Mar, you are an illegal alien with fake citizenship papers.
s***@gmail.com
2018-08-10 13:41:23 UTC
Post by Dr.Dong
Yale Guen Mar, where are you now?
Have not seen your postings in the past week.
Are you waiting for your friend Satish to come back from his tour in NZ?
Please as last year is over now, the weather this year in your country is
cold and snowing now.
Are you feeling cold?
Do you need some tips on how to keep your body organs warm?
Come to us, we can give you tips on this, and give you good rest.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.china/Sku9BN2r4pA
Post by Dr.Dong
Never heard of Dr. Jenkins!!!
Yale Guen Mar, you don't remember Dr. Jenkins? I am not surprised. Your memory is failing because of infections in your STD-scarred middle fingers.

Dr. Jenkins was a good doctor who correctly diagnosed that you needed lifelong psychiatric care. And Dr. Nelson agreed with the diagnosis.
Post by Dr.Dong
Ignorance has no boundary. Foolhardiness on full display as Satish shows his ignorance, low mentality...
Dr. Jenkins was a new comer in town. Dr. Nelson was the doctor in town in my days. Dr. Nelson had a beautiful daughter, and the high school football star was Tony, tall, handsome,... but a mechanic's son. The town's big gossip was when Dr. Nelson told Tony to stay away from his daughter...
Oh! So now you remember Dr. Jenkins. Such intermittent memory is quite typical for those like you who suffer from bipolar disorder and STD-scarred middle fingers.
Post by Dr.Dong
Dr. Nelson's daughter went away to college. Tony didn't go to college, and became the town's Volkswagen dealership... Tony died 10 years ago at the age of 70.
Yale Guen Mar, do you remember how you got thrashed by Tony's elder brother when you tried to peep into the car with Tony and Dr. Nelson's daughter in the back seat?

Anyway, your "dad" Tony Chee Mar bought a 1963 Pontiac from Tony's older brother and gifted it to you on your 25th birthday in the hope that you'll turn over a new leaf. But that never happened. Tony Chee Mar was always worried about you when he dies on March 28, 1999 about 50 years after he adopted you as his son when you landed in San Francisco.
s***@gmail.com
2018-08-15 14:37:45 UTC
Post by Dr.Dong
Yale Guen Mar, where are you now?
Have not seen your postings in the past week.
Are you waiting for your friend Satish to come back from his tour in NZ?
Please as last year is over now, the weather this year in your country is
cold and snowing now.
Are you feeling cold?
Do you need some tips on how to keep your body organs warm?
Come to us, we can give you tips on this, and give you good rest.
Yale Guen Mar, what's the gas pressure inside your rectum?

Do you keep track of what happens to the air quality index every time he launch a stink bomb through your asshole?

Yale Guen Mar posting under fake names like (Buddy Frank, Resty Wyse and Rusty Wyseman), what you need is the latest technology to muffle your farts and also to reduce pollution from them.

Yale Guen Mar, you are on the right track by trying to harness American technology to your asshole.

Yale Guen Mar, tell us about your very own efforts to harness good old American technology of mufflers and catalytic converters to your asshole.

To your credit, Yale Guen Mar, once in your lifetime, you may be about to do something right - you have been making enquiries to see if you can harness American technology to control the stinky and copious emissions through your asshole.

Yale Guen Mar, you are the cause and messenger alike for environmental pollution in your neighborhood around 3851 Twilight Avenue in Merced, CA.

Yale Guen Mar has been at the receiving end lately.

What endangers the neighborhood on Twilight Avenue in Merced, CA are the stink bombs that Yale Guen Mar stealthily launches through his asshole in crowdeded public places.

But what about your Hmong neighbors and their taro patches? Don't you have any mercy for them?

They were very encouraged when your message carrier cousin from Santa Clara saw you at McNamara Park heading toward the nearby AAMCP station in Merced, CA.

Yale Guen Mar, why don't you write a little more about the steps you are taking to help clean up the pollution in Merced, CA due to your excretionary issues?

Yale Guen Mar has to deal with three main pollutions - noise, stink and hydrogen sulphide. The pollutions have a common source - Yale Guen Mar's blasted asshole.

Yale Guen Mar, are you taking care of your asshole which you have been using to launch stink bombs in Merced, CA?

Yale Guen Mar, your farting is very very foul. Too much pollution - noise as well as chemical.

But it is nice that you are planning to take care of the noise pollution by installing a muffler inside your asshole. Why don't you take care of the chemical pollution by installing a catalytic converter as well?

Yale Guen Mar was spotted by his message carrying cousin (from Santa Clara) near McNamara Park in Merced, CA - he was on his way to a local AAMCO shop to see if he could get a silencer fitted in his asshole. She promptly relayed the message to her other cousins in the USA.

Yale Guen Mar is hoping to add stealth to the arsenal of stink bombs that he launches from his asshole inside local grocery stores like Merced Community Food Market, Yue Cheng Market and Rancho San Miguel Super Market. He feels that muffling the sound of his farts is a necessity to protect himself from the wrath of outraged grocers like Ms. Lee, Mr. Miao and and Mr. Lopez.

Yale Guen Mar has been sneaking into taro patches of his Hmong neighbors on Twilight Avenue in Merced, CA to fertilize them with his shit.

More tellingly, he has been fumigating the local grocery stores around 3851 Twilight Avenue in Merced, CA.

Such unilateral actions have consequences.

Yale Guen Mar, if you behave like a normal person, your neighbors wouldn't be against you as a neighbor.

You have been chased by the dogs of your Hmong neighbors ever since you moved into the neighborhood in March of 2009.

Ms. Lee of the Merced Community Food Market was so enraged with your behavior that you got sodomized with an opo squash.

Mr. Miao of the Yue Cheng Market got a restraining order against you and threatened to sodomize you with a bitter melon which is certain to leave a bitter taste in your asshole.

Mr. Lopez too won't be left behind if you continue with your outrageous behavior inside Rancho San Miguel Super Market. Yale Guen Mar, you risk getting sodomized with a burrito or a tamale laced with the hottest of jalapenos and habaneros. And that will leave you with a hot and painful asshole.

BTW, Yale Guen Mar, when you shop for a muffler for your asshole, don't forget to shop for a catalytic converter as well to clean up the pollution from hydrogen sulphide in your exhaust pipe.