Tsangyang Gyatso popthrough
David Dalton
2024-06-15 01:15:52 UTC
I have discussed the popthroughs (updates and expansions of
past workings by past ootws, who I previously called avatar
types, on subsets of the globe, to cover some in my global region)
on these groups before. Until recently there have been
2282 popthroughs of the last 8000 years. However I have
had to reduce that to just the recent 39 (31 human and 8 cetacean)
ranging from 120 years ago to 323 years ago that have still
been on to some extent.

So while previously I said that there were popthroughs for
both Tsangyang Gyatsso (the sixth Dalai Lama, who I
perhaps erroneously have been referring to as
The Turquoise Bee) and the Buddha, now there is
just one for Tsangyang Gyatso. Also the 39 popthroughs
are being applied in reverse chronological order, and
his is number 39, from 323 years ago (at this stage).

I think the Tsangyang Gyatso popthrough will be applied
within the next two hours, and I will follow up on this
post just after it is. Then my post-popthroughs updates,
which include an updated global binding of criminals
and an updated global species balance, will be applied.

You can also follow my progress on the thread
“fat-D-moon/Magic Circle(s) Day attempt” on
alt.religion.druid, with reference to the glossary
on my Salmon on the Thorns webpage if you
have not been a regular reader.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill; And the
hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
David Dalton
2024-06-15 02:27:46 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
The Tsangyang Gyatso popthrough was applied
at 0225 UTC June 15, 2024.
David Dalton
2024-06-15 03:28:36 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
Four differences between the Buddha and Tsangyang Gyatso are;

1. The Buddha’s primary siddhi, which differs from one ootw tp
another, was hypnosis special ability, and that for Tsangyang
Gyatso was musical special ability,

2. The Buddha had seven years of low/working/ascetic years
while Tsangyang Gyatso had fourteen years,

3. Tsangyang Gyatso’s region was much bigger than the Buddha’s,

4. Tsangyang Gyatso’s working had its own popthroughs
whereas the Buddha’s did not.

However I highly doubt that Tsangyang Gyatso died at
age 23 as has been reported.
David Dalton
2024-06-21 01:21:07 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
As I thought, 39 in 203 years was unrealistic, it would
have been more than one in a sunspot cycle.

I am trying again, and this time there are 42 popthroughs
(32 human and 10 cetacean) ranging from 140 years
ago to 670 years ago, so the Tsangyang Gyatso popthrough
will be in the middle of that.

They are now in progress and should be complete within
the next few hours, after which there will be post-popthroughs
updates to the global species balance and the main stack
healing circle prescriptions (which are basically a binding
of medium criminal and worse plus good advice for minor
criminal and better).